IPv6 faster/better proof? was Re: Need /24 (arin) asap

Mark Tinka mark.tinka at seacom.mu
Mon Jun 25 14:02:48 UTC 2018

On 25/Jun/18 15:57, Ben Cannon wrote:

> I’ll cop to ubiquiti at home and at work too (mainly for Wi-Fi and some ptp backhaul in which they are very strong). Any kind of HA in their routers keeps them out my enterprise clients of mine, let alone my network core.

With pressure on pricing in some of our markets in Africa, we are seeing
Enterprise customers asking for el-cheapo router options, and MikroTik
has been right up there with plenty for sub-1Gbps deliveries.

I'm thinking the Ubiquiti ERX could be a viable option, as it pays to
have more than one from the pot.

Mark.