ICANN GDPR lawsuit

Baldur Norddahl baldur.norddahl at gmail.com
Mon Jun 4 19:44:46 UTC 2018

man. 4. jun. 2018 20.58 skrev Owen DeLong <owen at delong.com>:

> Much of the information in Peering DB is people. In fact, IIRC, peering DB
> doesn’t really have “role” accounts.
>
> Peering DB is unrelated to whois.
>
> Owen

No actually I just checked and peeringdb has none of my personal
information. It has the phone number and email address for our NOC. This is
just company info and does not go to a specific person.

As long that is an option, peeringdb can also allow people to publish their
direct contact information. It is true opt in when the alternative works
just as well.

Do not make more of it than needs to be.

Regards
Baldur