Rising sea levels are going to mess with the internet

Naslund, Steve SNaslund at medline.com
Thu Jul 26 19:39:03 UTC 2018

In 2000 the network runs on completely different infrastructure than it did in 1900 (what little network existed).  By 2100 I am pretty sure we will be on different infrastructure by then.  Are you saying there will be no changes in network topology to account for that?  By 2100 neither you or I will have to worry about it in any case unless you know of a more major breakthrough in the near future.

Steve

-