SV: Proving Gig Speed

Gustav Ulander gustav.ulander at telecomputing.se
Wed Jul 18 07:01:39 UTC 2018

We use Netrounds for this.
We make a speedtest site available to the customer for their "click and test" needs which is the first step.
If the customer doesn’t achive their allocated speed we will send out a probe (usually some form of Intel NUC or similar machine) that can do more advanced testing automatically also along different times.
The customer then gets to send us back the device when the case is solved.
Its not without its faults but its been a great tool so far.

//Gustav