Attacks from poneytelecom.eu

Dovid Bender dovid at telecurve.com
Thu Jan 4 14:42:26 UTC 2018

In their defense I was pleasantly surprised that I got a response back from
them telling me the account was banned. Though it makes me wonder if this
is just them trying to save face. I have spoken with the guys that run DO's
network and they have an extensive amount of automation to weed out
spammers, attackers etc. It makes you wonder why for years that are known
in the spammer community as a safe heaven.