Looking for colocation in NY or NJ

Matthew Crocker matthew at corp.crocker.com
Wed Feb 7 18:30:01 UTC 2018

Hello,

I’m looking to establish a POP in the area with the purpose of connecting to exchanges (DE-CIX, Equinix New York, NYIIX).  I’ll need access to Lightower or Level(3) for transport back to Springfield (1 Federal St), & Boston MA (1 Summer St).

I’ll need a cabinet, 208v power, planning on a Juniper MX480 but my go with a couple MX204s

Initially I was looking at 111 8th.  I’m getting pricing from Equinix for NY2 that will save $$ on space & power.   Is it really ‘all the same’ and I can get anywhere to anywhere in NY Metro?

Would I be handicapping myself by going across the river into NJ?

Thanks

-Matt

--
Matthew Crocker