Contact at archive.org

Ben McGinnes ben at adversary.org
Wed Feb 7 14:18:51 UTC 2018

On Wed, Feb 07, 2018 at 01:23:26PM +1100, Ben McGinnes wrote:
> Hello,
> 	If there's anyone involved with archive.org's systems team
> lurking around here, I'd appreciate being contacted off list.

I knew there was a reason I stayed on this list even after departing
the ISP, hosting and domain registration space and this, right here,
is it.

Thanks one and all for demonstrating real networking, in all senses of
the term.

Regards,
Ben

P.S.  To my fellow GPG users: Don't worry about the revelation that
      there's a GPG dev in such a cryptographically ignorant (not to
      mention mathematics denying) and rights eroded country as
      Australia.  I deliberately stay away from the libgcrypt
      component of GPG for all the reasons that might come to mind
      (and maybe one or two others).  There's plenty else to work on
      anyway.  ;)

--
|   Ben McGinnes   |   Adversarial Press   |  Author and Publisher  |
| Writer, Trainer, Systems Administrator, Developer, ICT Consultant |