Console Servers & Cellular Providers

chris tknchris at gmail.com
Wed Feb 7 17:33:36 UTC 2018

I've been pretty successful doing this with VZW as they were the only ones
that I was able to get a static ip from fairly easily. Talked to tmo and
sprint a few times and their people would say it was possible but could
never get it done for whatever reason. It works well as long as you have
good signal, some buildings might be a little tough if theres alot of
obstruction.

hope this helps

chris