CenturyLink

Mehmet Akcin mehmet at akcin.net
Thu Dec 27 21:39:07 UTC 2018

Today Level3/CenturyLink is having a major outage. This is a great example
of how much diversity matter. How important to plan your network right.
These type of outages can happen to anyone. this is time to understand
better how important it is to plan your network resiliency and diversity.
This is also time to unite as telecom industry to learn from this big
outage that impacted many. I hope technical team will share their learnings
in NANOG or blog so others will learn from it.

Good luck Engineering/Ops teams who are working on restoration.

Thank you

--
Mehmet
+1-424-298-1903