Spectrum technical contact

Aaron1 aaron1 at gvtc.com
Sun Dec 23 17:13:46 UTC 2018

I’m glad you got it figured out with the right people at spectrum.  When I was sitting up ddos rtbh with my 3 isp’s , I remember spectrum (fka twc/charter) was difficult to get the right person on the phone to help me understand what I needed to do.  I had to go through layers of phone attendants and groups to get to someone who knew about ddos rtbh.

Btw, I’ve wondered about using sp-neutral(agnostic) forms of ddos rtbh... maybe cymru utrs combined with fastnetmon for immediate mitigation without human intervention.  I’d really like to get there.

Aaron