Real-time BGP hijacking detection: ARTEMIS-1.0.0 just released

Vasileios Kotronis vkotronis at ics.forth.gr
Thu Dec 20 20:46:39 UTC 2018

Hello,

it is quite easy to install on a VM, you will not need special
infrastructure,

but only two pieces of software to be able to run lightweight containers

(docker-ce and docker-compose).

In fact, this is how we test it ourselves :).

We will consider publishing a standalone VM is this helps testing more
(details

to come in the project's' wiki pages).

Best,

Vasileios