Auto-reply from Yahoo...

Bryce Wilson bryce at thenetworknerds.ca
Thu Dec 20 17:51:00 UTC 2018

I’m glad that the bounces are not sent to the list, but that means that the list does not know about them and therefore can’t do anything automatically. There is little we can do other than block the email individually until the list owners or Yahoo themselves manage to remove them.

This should be a lesson to those running email auto-reply systems to set up some way to have them not make these auto-replies to mailing lists which should not be too hard to automate.

Thanks ~ Bryce Wilson, AS202313, EVIX AS137933