[Request] Contact information for CenturyLink network operations

Anne P. Mitchell, Esq. amitchell at isipp.com
Thu Dec 20 17:35:17 UTC 2018

> On Dec 17, 2018, at 11:42 AM, Don Fanning <don at 00100100.net> wrote:
>
> Hi all,
>
> Got a network issue with a DoS'er originating from Comcast into
> CenturyLink but unable to find the right people to work on this from
> the CenturyLink side.  Looking for a contact to reach me off-list to
> help solve this or insert a block in a upstream router.

Don, please email me offlist (amitchell at isipp.com);  CenturyLink is now part of Level3...we can get you to the right person.

Anne

---
Anne P. Mitchell,
Attorney at Law
CEO/President,
SuretyMail Email Reputation Certification and Inbox Delivery Assistance
GDPR, CCPA (CA) & CCDPA (CO) Compliance Consulting
http://www.SuretyMail.com/
http://www.SuretyMail.eu/

Attorney at Law / Legislative Consultant