Stupid Question maybe?

Jeremy Austin jhaustin at gmail.com
Tue Dec 18 05:45:03 UTC 2018

You may find this helpful in your search for knowledge:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Classless_Inter-Domain_Routing

"Classful" networking is rarely useful other than for understanding How We
Got Here.

There's a handy table in the linked article which expresses each IPv4 mask
length in relation to how many A, B, or C networks it is.

jermudgeon

--
Jeremy Austin
jhaustin at gmail.com