Inbound Call Issues

Luke Guillory lguillory at reservetele.com
Fri Aug 17 19:37:55 UTC 2018

Yes but I’m in South Louisiana, we’re only seeing issues with Sprint Cell inbound at the moment. I think someone mentioned T-Mobile but haven’t confirmed. We’ve reached out to ATT since the calls are coming into the tandem, they’ve kicked the ticket to maintenance group.

We’ve also opened a ticket up with Sprint today, don’t think anything has come of it yet.

Luke

ns