Inbound Call Issues

Ross Tajvar ross at tajvar.io
Fri Aug 17 19:35:25 UTC 2018

I got this from Bandwidth earlier this afternoon. Might be related:
Inbound Calling to Canada <http://stspg.io/7d6996662>
Incident Report for Bandwidth
New Incident Status: Identified
Bandwidth’s vendor has identified the source of impairment within their
network and are working towards a resolution.
Aug 17, 12:03 EDT
Investigating
Bandwidth is currently working with our Canadian based vendor to
investigate inbound calling to Canadian Numbers.
Aug 17, 11:22 EDT
This incident affects: Inbound Calling Services (Inbound Calling (SIP)).