Amazon Streaming Department

Adam Montgomery adam at nectolab.io
Wed Nov 22 18:25:56 UTC 2017

Jason, we had a similar issue as well. I was able to get in contact with
some helpful people at Amazon who got it fixed for us. I passed your info
along to them. If anyone else is having the same issue, shoot me a message
and I'll pass your info along as well.

Adam

---------------------
Hello all,

A while back I wrote in regarding an update on Netflix services / our IP
addresses being blocked.  I had helpful feedback in getting this
resolved.  Does anyone have a contact at Amazon for resolving IP
blacklist issues on their Amazon Prime / streaming services?  I have
contacted their Customer Service, but they aren't very easy to work with.

Thank you!

Best Regards,

Jason Canady
Unlimited Net, LLC