euNetworks, DE-CIX

Jörg Kost jk at ip-clear.de
Wed May 24 18:12:36 UTC 2017

Hello Michael,

we (AS196922) do have 10g transit links in Munich from AS33891  and I
can recommended it: http://www.core-backbone.de/,
http://bgp.he.net/AS33891, pricing and quality especially for German and
European networks are fine.

If you can pm me your exact location, I could also cross check the
availability.

Jörg