Question to Google

Matt Mathis mattmathis at google.com
Mon May 15 14:11:56 UTC 2017

One badly configured mid sized ISP might blow search's entire failure
budget.  (Read the SRE book.)

I have been trying for years to get somebody to do a measurement to show
that properly configured dual stack generally has better user QoE than
either protocol alone, largely because CGN doesn't scale well enough.

Thanks,
--MM--
The best way to predict the future is to create it.  - Alan Kay

Privacy matters!  We know from recent events that people are using our
services to speak in defiance of unjust governments.   We treat privacy and
security as matters of life and death, because for some users, they are.