EFF Call for sign-ons: ISPs, networking companies and engineers opposed to FCC privacy repeal

Jason Schwerberg jason at schwerberg.com
Wed Mar 29 00:17:15 UTC 2017

On 3/28/2017 6:56 AM, Patrick W. Gilmore wrote:

> Having worked networks with massive bandwidth, networks with a single T1 (don’t ask, just Google what a T1 is, er, was)
I've lurked on this mailing list for months, and never felt obligated to
chime in until now.

Thanks for reminding me exactly how dated my network is.   :)

Signed, an also not knowledgeable network professional who has a few
hundred T1s scattered across the country. With 56k dial backup.

Jason Schwerberg