Conference Videos

Bob Evans bob at FiberInternetCenter.com
Mon Mar 13 22:17:53 UTC 2017

I have referred to online sessions from the past several times.
NANOG is great at preserving information, compared to other conferences.

In addition, if you attend a conference, say you have to missed a session
due to business distractions, you can usually watch it that evening in
your room. If you stayed out too late and you'd rather have a late
breakfast and order room service, you can watch/attend sessions virtually
from your room.

Thank You
Bob Evans
CTO