Conference Videos

Christian de Larrinaga cdel at firsthand.net
Tue Mar 14 17:47:18 UTC 2017

Has there been some assessment of how justified have those seeking the
"right to be forgotten" been in becoming forgotten? By doing so does it
risk changing the record in a way that is not beneficial to the
community and historical record?

I warmly second the plaudit and thanks to Brandon for his support of
UKNOF.  He has played a very substantial part in making UKNOF what it is
today.

Christian

--
Christian de Larrinaga  FBCS, CITP,