Russian diplomats lingering near fiber optic cables

Joe Hamelin joe at nethead.com
Fri Jun 2 02:17:37 UTC 2017

Sean said: "Unlike cable landing stations and satellite earth stations,
which are documented in public FCC licenses, usually to 6 decimal points of
longitude & latitude; and and included in navigation maps...."

Or you just follow the manhole covers that say Global Crossings.

--
Joe Hamelin, W7COM, Tulalip, WA, +1 (360) 474-7474