backbones filtering unsanctioned sites

Kyle Drake kyle at neocities.org
Thu Feb 16 08:02:57 UTC 2017

If it's been decided that BGP communities will now be used for purposes
other than internet traffic control, then perhaps Cloudflare would also be
willing to put the hundreds of DDoS-attack-for-hire services they protect
on a single IP so we can blackhole those as well? At least then we can use
BGP communities to fight against internet censorship instead of engaging in
it.

https://www.google.com/search?q=ddos+booter