Peering BOF/Peering social @NANOG69?

Mehmet Akcin mehmet at akcin.net
Mon Feb 6 23:39:38 UTC 2017

Someone will need to volunteer and organize this track just like others. It
has been challenging to find content. Topic can be contraversial and of
course people might not want to always speak as open as they should in
order to make the time useful.

I have really liked peering bof personally from many years ago where it
provided a great platform to speak. I will volunteer to organize peering
bof in nanog 70 and present it to PC's consideration as it seems some folks
want to see that back including myself

Mehmet