Waste will kill ipv6 too

George Metz george.metz at gmail.com
Thu Dec 21 00:54:25 UTC 2017

I think he's referring to all the Unicast IPv6 outside of 2000::/3 getting
designated as "reserved", and therefore no gear will ever successfully
route it... just like happened with the Class E space.

You'd think we would know better than to let that happen, but there's a lot
of things you'd think we would know better than to let happen, and yet it
still happens, with dreary regularity.