Small full BGP table capable router with low power consumption

tony at wicks.co.nz tony at wicks.co.nz
Tue Dec 5 21:22:09 UTC 2017

What's the application?  I'll throw a somewhat oddball option out there
- you can fit full tables into RIB on many Juniper EX switches.  Limited use
cases for sure, but it can be handy if you can limit what's installed into
FIB.

Fixed format EX's range max out at 128k routes, definitely not an option
there unless I am really missing something. I often use EX/QFX for l3, but
no way they come anywhere near a full table.