DevOps workflow for networking

Joe Hamelin joe at nethead.com
Thu Aug 10 02:16:16 UTC 2017

We've been using this tool since we're a LEAN company, but it actually is a
good way to assign tasks/projects and delegate tasks so everyone can see
what is going on.  Managers can move cards to your active lane or ask why a
task/project has stalled.

I'm not sure what exactly you are looking for but as a team management
tool, this has mostly worked for us for the last 3-4 years.  YMMV.

https://kanbanize.com/

--
Joe Hamelin, W7COM, Tulalip, WA, +1 (360) 474-7474