SLA Monitoring

Alan Kemp alan at irisns.com
Wed Apr 12 13:40:28 UTC 2017

Hi Mike,

We have customers that use Cisco IPSLA or juniper RPM to the actual SLA test, then use an NMS system to collect and report on that data.

So I suppose depending on what you mean by monitoring there are a few options.
1. Real time graphing collected via SNMP
2. Proactive alerting based on threshold configuration
3. Reporting on SLA based on contractual obligations.
4. Central provisioning of the individual tests.

I’m a little biased as I work for a monitoring company, but if you let me know what you mean by monitoring I can try help out.

regards

Alan

--
Alan Kemp
Support: 0861 IRISNS (474767) or +27 21140 IRIS (4747)