SLA Monitoring

Jason Canady jason at unlimitednet.us
Wed Apr 12 12:35:54 UTC 2017

We use various tools for monitoring here. Pingdom for external
monitoring, Observium for internal and SmokePing for internal/external.

As far as Pingdom goes, we ended up paying for 3 years to lock in
pricing because it keeps going up and the service doesn't improve, but
it is useful.  I need to find an alternative prior to the next renewal.

--

Jason Canady
Unlimited Net, LLC