Cogent - Google - HE Fun

Matthew Huff mhuff at ox.com
Mon Mar 14 18:42:23 UTC 2016

I wouldn't say that I know what's best. We have had many different providers over the last 20 years that I have been here. We never had an issue with any of them until we added Cogent into the mix. Currently we are using a 300MB lighttower and a 300MB LighPath metro Ethernet connection.

From my experience VPN software (both IPSEC and SSLVPN) are very susceptible to high packet loss issues. A few retransmissions/out of order/dropped packets aren't a problem. A sustained drop rate of 5-10% is a major issue.

----
Matthew Huff             | 1 Manhattanville Rd
Director of Operations   | Purchase, NY 10577
OTA Management LLC       | Phone: 914-460-4039