March 2016 Archives by thread
Starting: Tue Mar 1 00:20:44 UTC 2016
Ending: Thu Mar 31 23:38:31 UTC 2016
- MetroE and Telephone Taxes
- AT&T blocking our IPs - need assistance
- sFlow vs netFlow/IPFIX
- New survey report published: The regulatory conditions of internet interconnection
- AWS Direct Connect - Peering VPCs to Tier 1's and MPLS
Jay R. Ashworth
- Thank you, Comcast. (aka patch your D-Link gear)
- Any large IPv4 space brokers?
- mrtg alternative
- About inetnum "ownership"
- Netflix VPN Detection Issues
- Juniper PTX1000
- BGP MVPN RFC6513, Section 10
- Cogent & Google IPv6
- Juniper QFX5200-32C junos base services license and BGP
- Samsung Networks
- Weekly Routing Table Report
Routing Analysis Role Account
- Cogent / Cloudflare / AS13335
- IPV6 planning
- Fwd: Seeking ISP contacts @ Sabey NYC
- JANOG38 Meeting Call for Presentations
- Fwd: [jari.arkko at piuha.net: Ray Tomlinson]
- Cisco Fabricpath
- Thank you, Comcast.
Jay R. Ashworth
- 2nd Call - Call for Presentations - CHI-NOG 06
- Any HSBC network admin?
- remote serial console (IP to Serial)
- [mailop] Google DNS Servers not returning results for Hotmail today?
Jay R. Ashworth
- LighTower - Major issue - Anyone from LIGHTOWER please contact me off list.
- Internet Exchanges supporting jumbo frames?
- Cogent - Google - HE Fun
- [NANOG-announce] NANOG 67 Chicago, IL - Call for Presentations is Open!
L Sean Kennedy
- SFP Cost Variation
- L-Root IPv6 address renumbering
- .pro whois registry down?
- Facebook & Traceroute
- anyone from google email / net ops here?
- Figuring out traceroute
- Verizon Voice Engineering Contact?
- Why the US Government has so many data centers
- HP HSR Routers
- DataCenter color-coding cabling schema
- IETF RFC 7707: Network Reconnaissance in IPv6 Networks
- Juniper MX Sizing
- AT&T E-mail Admin
- CALEA Requirements
- Low density Juniper (or alternative) Edge
- Wireless (WiFi) MOS equivalent?
- collectd as alternative to RTG for high-resolution polling and long term storage?
- Craiglist blocked
- 10gig pricing with Verizon crazy?
- So Cal Verizon Business FIOS to Frontier cutover
Paul B. Henson
- transferring [legacy] address space from arin to ripe
- Latency in ATT DSL from Houston.
Charles van Niman
- [NANOG-announce] NANOG On The Road Comes to Raleigh!
- Charter DDOS scrubbing.
Ethan E. Dee
- www.cisco.com no resolve?
- Oh dear, we've all been made redundant...
- junkmailers take the day off....?
- Reminder of the L-Root IPv6 address renumbering
- 10G tester recommendation
- Paging someone at SonicWall/Dell
Dan Mahoney, System Admin
- Citrix Sales Reps?
- Looking for Transport 5g/10g between Miami to Fortaleza, Brazil
- Any GoDaddy network engineers on this list?
- Peer1 Colo Facility ?
- NTT communications horrible routing, unresponsive NOC
- Cogent Communications
- PitIX or pair.com
- ARIN down?
- AWS Contact
- tel script
- Colocation Server Lifts
- Capacity planning , transit vs last mile
- how to deal with port scan and brute force attack from AS 8075 ?
marcel.duregards at yahoo.fr
- Some doubts on large scale BGP/AS design and black hole routing risk
magicboiz at hotmail.com
- shipping from US to Telstra (ex-Pacnet) facility, 11 Chun Kwong St, Hong Kong
Last message date:
Thu Mar 31 23:38:31 UTC 2016
Archived on: Sun Apr 3 21:59:53 UTC 2016
This archive was generated by
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition).