NCS5K?

Colton Conor colton.conor at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 14:02:33 UTC 2016

Tom,

Do you actually think that Cisco would sell at NCS 5501 at the price point
that Arista is going to sell a 7280R for? Spec wise they are very similar
(except Arista has 8 more SFP+ ports and two more 100G ports). Arista is
pricing the 7280R inline with Ciscos ASR9001. I doubt Cisco will offer a
NCS 5501 for the same price as an ASR9001.