Juniper vMX evaluation - how?

Edwin Mallette edwin.mallette at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 19:36:45 UTC 2016

I downloaded it in the past and can¹t remember having any issues
downloading itŠ Getting it to work in my environment was a bit more
challenging, however.  I do have a Juniper login which is required.  I
also just verified that I can download application package:

vMX
<https://webdownload.juniper.net/swdl/dl/secure/site/1/record/60759.html>
MD5 SHA1 <https://www.juniper.net/support/downloads/?p=vmx>
15.1F4
tgz
1,561,459,359

You need to be logged in to download the vMX archive as well as the eval
license key.  Both I was able to get once logged in.

Cheers,

Ed