Juniper vMX evaluation - how?

Bruce Simpson bms at fastmail.net
Wed Apr 13 20:54:18 UTC 2016

Pardon if this is off-topic -- but this is really beginning to wind me up.

So, http://www.juniper.net/us/en/dm/free-vmx-trial/ shows that Juniper
Networks vMX is available for a 60-day evaluation. This requires filling
out a form to create an account on juniper.net.

I don't currently have such a login. $CLIENT filled out such a form well
over a month ago, and never heard anything back. Normally, I'd expect to
be able to download as soon as an account is approved. Meanwhile, we get
preoccupied with other tasks.

Is some special magic required to acquire an evaluation copy? The 60 day
trial license is directly downloadable from the above link, but the
tarball is not. $CLIENT was just referred to it by $RESELLER.