Verizon Policy Statement on Net Neutrality

Mike Hammett nanog at ics-il.net
Mon Mar 2 15:23:46 UTC 2015

Your point has been made here many times as has mine.

There's enough upstream available on enough carriers that if there were some big upload unicorn out there waiting to be harnessed... they'd be able to do it.

All that the consumer has ever had that could benefit is P2P and offsite backup.

-----
Mike Hammett
Intelligent Computing Solutions
http://www.ics-il.com