Any Verizon datacenter techs about?

Simon Lockhart simon at slimey.org
Fri Jun 26 15:26:08 UTC 2015

On Fri Jun 26, 2015 at 09:26:53AM -0500, Doug McIntyre wrote:
> I guess VZ thought the colo was ultimately to stand alone without
> talking to anybody. And they are a communications company.

And there-in lies the answer to your question. They're a communications
company. They want to sell you communications services. They don't want you
to buy communications services from other providers.

If you want to provide your own communications circuits, don't buy datacentre
space from a communications company.

Simon