Mac compatible SFP+/XFP programmer

Hibler, Florian florian.hibler at kaiaglobal.com
Wed Aug 5 08:21:45 UTC 2015

+1 on the Flexoptix Flexbox.
https://www.flexoptix.net/en/produkte/transceiver-accessories/flexbox-v3-transceiver-programmer.html

Best regards,
Florian

--
Florian Hibler
Chief Technical Officer
eMail: florian.hibler at kaiaglobal.com

Kaia Global Networks Limited
Internet: http://www.kaiaglobal.com
Company No. 08257877
Registered Office: 3rd floor, 12 Corporation Street, High Wycombe, HP13
6TQ, UK

Notice: This transmittal and/or attachments may be privileged or
confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that you have received this transmittal in error; any review,
dissemination, or copying is strictly prohibited. If you received this
transmittal in error, please notify us immediately by reply and immediately