Saying goodnight to my GSR

Keith Medcalf kmedcalf at dessus.com
Sat Sep 20 21:17:17 UTC 2014

I do not see any vulnerabilities listed there.  Only documentation of behavioral bugs, caveats, and restrictions.

A "vulnerability" would be something like the one Microsoft introduced into all versions of the Windows IP stack after Windows 2003 and Windows XP wherein "the Operating System will execute the payload of an IP packet with SYSTEM authority and SYSTEM integrity when a crafted IP packet is received in which a certain combination of invalid and reserved header bits are set".