Weekly CIDR Reports

ITechGeek itg at itechgeek.com
Sat Sep 6 00:36:49 UTC 2014

What is sent to the list only shows possible bogus routes and unstable
routes.  I'm looking for the more complete (
http://www.cidr-report.org/as2.0/as-prefixes.txt).

-ITG (ITechGeek)
ITG at ITechGeek.Com
https://itg.nu/
GPG Keys: https://itg.nu/contact/gpg-key
Preferred GPG Key: Fingerprint: AB46B7E363DA7E04ABFA57852AA9910A DCB1191A
Google Voice: +1-703-493-0128 / Twitter: ITechGeek / Facebook:
http://fb.me/Jbwa.Net