inexpensive KVMoIP

Andrew Latham lathama at gmail.com
Tue Oct 28 10:30:58 UTC 2014

I too like the Spider regardless of it's Java issues. It does accept
SSH to Serial Console so there is a non-Java way to use it.

If I can, serial console redirection is preferred but all of my
Supermicro systems have the IPMI onboard.

Expect to see more solutions use tools like http://guac-dev.org/ in
the very near future.

--
~ Andrew "lathama" Latham lathama at lathama.com http://lathama.net ~