Marriott wifi blocking

Larry Sheldon larrysheldon at cox.net
Sat Oct 4 06:56:15 UTC 2014

On 10/4/2014 01:37, Owen DeLong wrote:
>> Most crimes not committed by government entities have to go through
>> an indictment-trial-conviction sequence before punisihment is
>> administered.
>>
>> Except in Chicago.
>
> Whereas most crimes committed by government entities go through the
> same process and are then not punished.

I wasn't going to go there--that gets me banned a lot.

But I do think that an related AP at the curb outside is entitled to a
trial before the death ray is unleashed against it.

--
The unique Characteristics of System Administrators:

The fact that they are infallible; and,

The fact that they learn from their mistakes.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes