Marriott wifi blocking

Bob Evans bob at FiberInternetCenter.com
Sat Oct 4 13:56:31 UTC 2014

> On 10/4/2014 01:37, Owen DeLong wrote:
>>> Most crimes not committed by government entities have to go through
>>> an indictment-trial-conviction sequence before punisihment is
>>> administered.
>>>
>>> Except in Chicago.
>>
>> Whereas most crimes committed by government entities go through the
>> same process and are then not punished.
>
> I wasn't going to go there--that gets me banned a lot.
>

> But I do think that an related AP at the curb outside is entitled to a
> trial before the death ray is unleashed against it.

Some laws that are broken require one to remain in jail until trial
completion, whenever one is found to be a threat to other members of
society. So in a virtual society perhaps virtual cell walls would be
appropriate ?

Bob Evans
CTO