Default routes on BGP routers with full feeds

Fred fred at web2objects.com
Tue Nov 4 18:37:36 UTC 2014

Long time I had the same opinion, however, if someone operates a network
with multiple upstream providers the operator should be able to afford a
proper out of band console access which solves this issue completely.

I would only accept a default route on Uplinks where I am only receiving
a partial table for rescue purpose.

Blake Hudson: