Cisco CCNA Training

Chris Garrett chris at aperturefiber.com
Sun Nov 2 17:48:30 UTC 2014

I have a couple of techs who have done well with the offical cisco books and another couple who have passed using video training from CBT Nuggets.

Depends on the user really, it seems the younger folks soak up the video training a bit easier while the more senior techs preferred to read the material.