Cisco CCNA Training

Mike Hale eyeronic.design at gmail.com
Sun Nov 2 17:38:04 UTC 2014

Depends on how the techs in question learn best, but I've found that a
good CCNA book (like the Lammle one) combined with either a network
simulator (I like Boson, but packet tracer and GNS3 are both good too)
or, better yet, physical hardware they can play with.  Alternatively,
if you have a local community college nearby that has the Cisco
Academy curriculum, that's a great option as well.

- http://www.amazon.com/CCNA-Routing-Switching-Study-Guide/dp/1118749618/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1414949721&sr=8-1&keywords=lammle+ccna

--
09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0