why IPv6 isn't ready for prime time, SMTP edition

Barry Shein bzs at world.std.com
Sun Mar 30 03:00:36 UTC 2014

Although that's useful for some situations it's a not at the heart of
the spam problem, or is just one small facet at best.

People you don't know, like perhaps me right now, will send you email
which isn't spam, and which presumably you're ok with receiving.

So, it's not the overriding problem with spam.

--
        -Barry Shein

Purveyors to the Trade | Voice: 800-THE-WRLD        | Dial-Up: US, PR, Canada