arin representation

Naslund, Steve SNaslund at medline.com
Mon Mar 24 03:46:11 UTC 2014

Exactly right John.  I think the term "owned" is a problem here.

It seems to me that the terms would correctly be "holder" or who the address space was issued to or "user" being the end user using that space.

Wouldn't all of the holders be ARIN members unless grandfathered in?

Steven Naslund
Chicago IL