US to relinquish control of Internet

Paul Ferguson fergdawgster at mykolab.com
Fri Mar 21 18:41:23 UTC 2014

On a related note, another great way to keep track of new ICANN
registry agreements is the gTLD Tech mailing list:

...and the gTLD Notification list:

I have found both to be quite informative.

$.02,

- - ferg

<http://www.ntia.doc.gov/press-release/2014/ntia-announces-intent-transition-key-internet-domain-name-functions>

<http://www.icann.org/en/news/announcements/announcement-14mar14-en.htm>