Global Vs local node data in www.root-servers.org

Anurag Bhatia me at anuragbhatia.com
Sun Mar 16 09:11:30 UTC 2014

Hello everyone!

It seems like http://www.root-servers.org/index.html has been updated after
quite sometime. Seems like data about local Vs global for many of root
servers nodes is incorrect. E.g for Netnod i root all nodes are marked as
Global nodes. As far as I understand it means that routes announced by
these nodes are announced to transit links as well to make routes visible
globally. Likely that is not case here right?

Same seems with L root and few others. Do we have webmaster of the project
on mailing list?

Thanks.

--

Anurag Bhatia
anuragbhatia.com

Linkedin <http://in.linkedin.com/in/anuragbhatia21> |
Twitter<https://twitter.com/anurag_bhatia>
Skype: anuragbhatia.com

PGP Key Fingerprint: 3115 677D 2E94 B696 651B 870C C06D D524 245E 58E2